MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Coria did us proud at Roland Garros!

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2008, 03:58 AM   #54
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coria in Roland Garros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
i am definitely going to wake up at 5 am!! but its crazy nutty, right?? i mean....what explains this?! they're putting a guy with a handful of wins since 2006 on the MAIN court. god bless, but coria himself has got to be surprised at this - I dont know if he will like all this added pressure & attention on him, but I do think these couple of good recent matches -- even the pressure of that 7-6 in the 3rd tiebreak -- will 'serve' him well (no pun intended)

well, after waiting this long just to see him do anything, this is as much as we could ask for: center court, roland garros, complete with posters hyping the return of el mago. the dream might as well start here... i hope they didnt give guga's match the same hype; it didnt work for him!

what a day for CORONS!!!
Really I've been trying to figure it out. Literally everything that happens with Guille is WEIRD. It's almost as if the French are offering some kind of welcoming ceremony which could very well have an adverse effect. At the very least, the only thing I could find to explain this is...respect. But for what? Choking away 2 championship points in his first only gs final? Maybe they just like him and missed the bloke

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote