MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The European Swing... next stop Halle Westfalen!!

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #142
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The European Swing... back on clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary. View Post
Wait? So I finally get tennis back on the tv and he withdraws??? Do we know why?
Yes, many think it is because of choking (he lost serve five times when serving for set or match and he lost serve twice serving against the match within just one week) and a thus resulting lack of mental fortitude. Would not be surprising, because that's quite a blow for your confidence.

I say Bilbo writing something that the official reason he gave is a sore throat because he arrived at Düsseldorf with a cold and couldn't play in the first encounter against Spain.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote