MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Michael Llodra

Thread: Michael Llodra
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #159
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Llodra

Well, I don't know, according to the article, one of them needs to enter the top 10 in the doubles ranking, that's the condition for Arnaud to go to Beijing, they don't mention at all that rule with the 2 Americans and the 2 Israelis... I only posted a little part, but it's a long article, with great details about the French "delegation" in Beijing, the trainers, the coaches, etc. - it sounded well-informed to me.

That said, I have no idea of how the doubles rankings work and don't know how unlikely it is to have both of them out of the top 10 after RG?
Mika still has a decent chance to qualify in singles anyway because Gilles has a tough 1st round in Roland (Stepanek), but he'd have to play without Arnaud.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote