MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jakub Praibis

Thread: Jakub Praibis
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2008, 12:13 AM   #1
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jakub Praibis

Jakub Praibis was born in Litomerice, Czech Republic on June 29th 1982. A few years ago he led the tennis team at The University of Indiana where he played college tennis in the US & A.

I'm not really sure what he has done for the past 2 years as he has not played much tennis since finishing University ...He qualifies for Czech Republic F1 last year also but lost in round 1.

But he recently burst onto the scene of Czech Republic tennis in his first tournament in a year.

Czech Republic F1- He qualified by bageling two guys in qualifying and then beat Ricardo Urzua-Rivera in round 1 for his first win on the circut but lost a tight match against Marius Zay 7-6 in the third in round 2.

Czech Republic F2- Bageles another guy in qualifying and then goes on a great run not dropping a set all the way to the finals beating the likes of Maher, Skoloudik, Chvojka, and Martin. Before losing a tight match in the finals against Karel Triska 4-6 6-7(4). But this is an unbelievible tournament for a guy who has played the amount of tennis that Jakub has.

Czech Republic F3- Played this week where Jakub recieved a SE He won his round 1 match over Guaita-Pais where he came from a set down to win but then he lost to the number one seed who is very good, Jaroslav Pospisil.

These are great results for Jakub who is currently ranked 1491 but it will surley go up now hopefully he makes the top 1000 by the end of the year

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote