MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2008, 12:48 AM   #54
country flag anon57

anon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

Previous years Rotterdam was the week before Dubai but this year there was a week in between Rotterdam and the start of Dubai but no Roger. Next year Rotterdam will be one of the 500 series of tournaments so the tournament director Richard Kraijcek thinks theat he'll be able to get more top players to come to Rotterdam that way. But I was already pretty happy with the entrylist this year, the top players all lost after the first two rounds but since I was there for the first/second round I still got to see most of them play or train.
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote