MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "no matter how much he sucks we just can't quit him" Grass Thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2008, 06:49 PM   #15
country flag Oj-Ala

Oj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "One month to go before the REAL tennis season begins!" Grass Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Well, where's the source that he committed to LA? He won't pull out of DC, my guess is LA would be the one to go, it's the one he has the least history with and it's in the middle of the Masters and DC..... 3 on 1 off 1 on 1 off seems not too terrible....
The source is an e-mail I got saying that he is in, with a big picture of Andy and a quote of him saying something like "Im very happy to play LA again..." plus of course a reminder of "buy your tickets now"

Im sure they will put it in the tourney home page soon.

So, he is playing Toronto, Cincy, LA and DC right ??? He is resting this year the week of Indianapolis, Am I wrong !? I cant find a source saying he will play Indy this year.
DEL POTROGASQUETKIEFERCLEMENTANDREEV...

"Im a great kisser" -Andy Roddick

Roger: YOU ARE GOLD !

Oj-Ala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote