MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - PHM Chat Archives #5

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2008, 05:23 AM   #46
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Chelsea was definitely a better team, hitting the pose, the bar... time and time again We're so fortunate tonight. I was praying to all God and angels working on heaven last night during a penalty

It was interesting to know that JT said himself that he wanted to take the last penalty. And like Lampard (who I like ) said, he was Mr.Chelsea. He wanted this so badly If Drogba hadn't been a fool, slapping Vidic's face, things could have turned out differently. Chelsea was in the final because of him really, I wish he didn't take it too hard. He should blame me and my praying skill, and the voodoo dolls!

David Cook I do not like David A's father

That was legendary indeed