MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guille in Casablanca

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 11:32 PM   #127
country flag allero

allero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille in Casablanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl View Post
I know he had that issue with Clement (which was hilarious), but I didn't know the French didn't like him...I knew the Germans didn't like him But maybe that was just the press I'm thinking about (and Kiwi ).

I don't think German press really cared about him all that much to be honest. I guess due to the fact that Boris Becker talked rather negatively of him several years ago such an image might have been created though.

Oh and about the point daze made concerning the french crowd: Pretty much every time Guille played in RG and it was shown on TV here the majority of the crowd would support his opponent. The most extreme case was the semi in 2004. But whatever...it is a special place for Guille and it always will be.
allero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote