MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "no matter how much he sucks we just can't quit him" Grass Thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #2
country flag GollyLou

GollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond reputeGollyLou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "One month to go before the REAL tennis season begins!" Grass Thread!

This is why Queens is awesome. I'm pretty sad that the Artois brand aren't going to be sponsoring Queens after this year because they've done such a good job with the tournament and the red is just totally recognisable.

I am so excited about grass season! Mostly because tennis is on my tv every day for three out of four weeks.

at one point in your life you have the thing you want or the reasons why you don't

my tennis photos: recently uploaded: cincinnati [august 10]
GollyLou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote