MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guille in Casablanca

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #126
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille in Casablanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
I wasn't thinking of a player in particular, it was more a general impression. Former French players commenting on French TV and being pretty harsh with him, or the French players mentioning him when they were asked which players are disliked on the tour (PHM again in a chat not so long ago), etc.
he was not popular with the french crowd either, as we should easily recall from 04 RG. which is funny, because his finicky elitism is a mirror of french people. but they dont like cats either, when they are totally cats. and they love dogs, when they are totally the opposite of dogs... i happen to love the french and france. but i happen to love guille ...and cats...so i know they're all similar. french = guille = cats.

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

Last edited by daze11 : 05-22-2008 at 02:27 AM.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote