MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guille in Casablanca

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 02:41 PM   #124
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille in Casablanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Really great, a posteriori, that he kept fighting after a terrible first set, he must have felt awful, knowing he still has the game in him and being unable to show it.
I was very impressed by the improvements in his game, but also in the attitude.
Even in the TB, he choked a little bit, sure, but he was still trying, he was so cute to see.

I know he often says he's playing great in training, but I wasn't sure if it was just blabla.
But really, the French guys have no reason to flatter him, so it must be true Devilder was so impressed by him in training in November already, etc.
Aww I wish I could've seen. Still even your description is almost as good.
For me the best points in the match were in the last set when held at love, broke for 5-5, and then held a duece game. That showed some mental toughness. It's there, and now it's coming out

Ok he and Rojer just lost the doubles match 3-6, 6-7 (3-7).

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote