MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guille in Casablanca

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #122
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille in Casablanca

Thanks for the article Fran!! Sounds great. I hope Guille's "coach" understands as much. I actually thought his forehand looked better than the back hand. Gicquels coach said it was "fast", but it seemed to have a bit of pop to it. In anycase, best match in a long long while.
I know he had that issue with Clement (which was hilarious), but I didn't know the French didn't like him...I knew the Germans didn't like him But maybe that was just the press I'm thinking about (and Kiwi ).

I'm shocked he had the energy and desire to play doubles in the same day, and upset the #1 seeds @.@ Yeah, this is pretty exciting stuff when is the next match? oh they're playing now heh. Down a set, down "break point" (as in doubles, duece is game point and break point [dumb]) in the 2nd, 5-5...hold for 6-5

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote