MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Team Cup Düsseldorf - Auf geht's Argentina!

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 12:35 AM   #10
country flag Aquarianbabe

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Team Cup Düsseldorf - Auf geht's Argentina!

I started watching from 5-6 1st set. He held ok. Blake's fh seemed to be working for him and Willy wasn't get to the balls quick enough. One game he df twice to lose his serve. Blake hit a couple of nice volleys. I didn't look at the stats so I can't comment on that. In the 2nd set Willy had a couple of easy games but towards the end they were like deuce. I like the fact that Gaston is the Captain and he can go and sit with the players after each game. This would of been a real positive. I don't know he seemed to be hitting the balls 3/4 in court instead of his driving fhands. I still think he was playing a lot better in Feb/Mar but that is just my opinion.

About throwing his racket he had break point. To me he missed a easy shot which would of brought it back to 5 games all. He threw his racket in frustration which means to me that he still thought he was in the match.

He has also shaved. Though my streaming could of been casting shadows. He looks like his has just got a moustache and maybe a goatie. And his shorts were very short and tight. Hope there is nothing else going on with him. Sorry I just had to be a girl there for a minute.

Aquariangirl
Aquarianbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote