MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guille in Casablanca

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #40
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille in Casablanca

He didn't even give a crap about that last game. But really, who's the ump? Gary Anderson???

Anyway, a few observations:
He can't handle body shots on either side,
Changed his mind about being aggressive; approached the net twice, one dropshot. 2of 2 at the net, too.
In the 4th game, which he won, he stepped into the court, pushing Marc further behind the baseline. Worked too.
Uh, that's all I guess. I would like to see more conviction in his shots and more decisiveness on where he plans to be during the point. Like, he used to have very astute court vision, and sorta knew what the other guy was gonna do.
Return of serve is still good, placement not so much..

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote