MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Players With Pets and Animals Photo Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2008, 07:46 AM   #39
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Players With Pets and Animals Photo Thread

OMG, so many dogs, ferrero must have a very big house to accomodate them, lovely, lovely, i love dogs and think those who love them are mostly very good and caring people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
Well I'm not too sure if he's still got the St Bernards or whatever they are, but all the little fluffy ones are his. Roca had puppies

By the way, some very nice photos here guys

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote