MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #407
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Bank.

CR: 78-91 (-£6941.12)

A double for this evening and tomorrow, was tempted to go bigger, but I'm not really in a position to do so.

L4 (£400) Double - Barcelona beat Murcia @ 4/7 & Inter Milan beat Parma @ 8/15
PP (SI) - £963.81

CR: 78-91 (-£7341.12)

I probably deserve a slap for backing Barca again.

Cheers, Ryan. In truth though I'm going to need a pretty great Euro 2008 to make anything positive out of the season. Unless Boca can do in Mexico what we should have done in the 1st leg. That result could really hurt me. There should be some decent value for Euro 2008, but to be honest I feel a little gun shy. Switzerland 5/4 to qualify from the group for example is a price I may take, but we'll get to Euro 2008 a touch nearer the tournament.

In the meanwhile, hopefully I can make a k or something in the next week or so.

Yep i see where your coming from m8 but things are looking better than a few weeks back, man u winning league,portsmouth winning cup,barcelona with that away win now just needing Inter ( i have backed Inter to for tomorrow) and still the Euro's to come so things could be changinf for the better plus you got nice prices for Italy,France and those 2 teams are always there or thereabouts in european championships/world cups

i will be cheering for them for you m8 as England are to shit to make it

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote