MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Aarhus R2: Navarro def Guille 7-6 6-3 :-(

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #23
country flag allero

allero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aarhus R1: Coria def Wedege 6-2 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous View Post
there's a small review of his match at the official website. seems like guille is the big star of the tournament and his opponent speaks with full praise of him. today is the doubles match with rodriguez against klizan/nieminen (not jarkko).

i've also found a (very short) video clip of him practising in aarhus: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJoKlWmkJw
well, at least we can see that he's able to hit three serves in a row

That guy has put videos of various players practising on his youtube channel and it is interesting to notice that while all of the other vids don't exceed 100 views Guille's video has already attracted more than 500 people to take a look.
I guess Guille - as long as he is playing - will always remain a name to long time tennis followers.
I sometimes wonder whether some of the new fans (perhaps interested in the Fed/Rafa/Nole rivalry) even know who he actually is.

It has been 5 years now since he won the Hamburg AMS...how time goes by...

Last edited by allero : 05-17-2008 at 11:30 PM.
allero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote