MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Managers Thread-- New season, new managers needed

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #34
country flag trucul

trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Managers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drikke View Post
I need someone to help me with the difs in Roland Garros first days. I can't do difs on monday, tuesday , thursday and friday of the first week.

Trucul: Can you do write DTT Comments in Paris ? This is great stuff !

We also need someone to run Wimbledon. I will be available to help during the second week. Trucul , if you want to run it, you have the first choise
If I compare to previous years, Doubles competition at the French will only start on Wednesday (first days are fully booked with Singles matches):

http://www.quarterback.fr/fichiers/p.../pp-rg2007.pdf

The first week of French Open, I will be managing TT Izmir, so it will be difficult for me to find time for DTT Comments and make diffs unfortunately. I can try however DTT comments tentatively the first week (short ones) and more detailed ones the second week.

Regarding Wimbledon, of course, I am interested to run it but, as I will be working, I will need somebody to publish diffs when matches start from Monday to Friday (I can do it during the week-ends).
trucul is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote