MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DTT Week 8: Rome - Congrats diego36arg and Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil !!!

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #322
country flag trucul

trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT Week 8: Rome - Congrats diego36arg and Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil !!!

My final word of the week is that I really appreciated your support about what I tried to improve in DTT Management this week. Feel free to send me feedbacks (through PM or in DTT Managers thread) if you have some ideas to improve DTT. The objective is:
- to increase the number of players and I don't think that having between 16 and 20 players per week is enough.
- to decrease the numbers of players "forgetting" to send picks.

Special thanks to lucho_coria for his great help during the week as assistant.

And, once again, congrats to the great winners, diego36arg and Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil who are the new number ones. But, they will have lots of challengers in the upcoming tournaments

Now, I wish good luck to Drikke with Hamburg tournament (another Masters Series), which starts tomorrow. Draws and OOP for tomorrow are already available here:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...10#post7028210

So, do not forget to send picks
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote