MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David the gladiator to battle it out near the Colosseum. Can he feel at home in Rome?

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #35
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David the gladiator to battle it out near the Colosseum. Can he feel at home in R

Yeah, really dramatic at the end of the second set. In a way, he saved all of those match points in such a positive manner (probably the highlight of the match for me) but that he had to save that many showed that he couldn't string anything together. That forehand dropshot he attempted before the loss of the match point in that final game was annoying.

But it was a poor match from David in general really, too inconsistent. I think Almagro played a solid match, but not as well as he can play.

Last edited by krystlel : 05-07-2008 at 01:30 PM.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote