MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DuŠan VemiĆ

Thread: DuŠan VemiĆ
View Single Post

Old 05-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #223
country flag nemanjam

nemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Interview with Dule in Tunisia

Q / Why do you always wear sunglasses on the court?
A / This is a little over 6 years that I have taken the habit of bringing me during matches. It protects my eyes from the sun. I feel that this is an asset especially in matches which lasted over three hours .

Q / Some compare your service to that of Andy Roddick
A / This season, my fastest was measured at 238 km / h but it is not
as fast as that of my double partner Llia Bozoljac which was measured at
245 km / h

Q / Do you follow a specific training to improve your services
A / When I was young my father was a tennis player and javelin thrower and participated in decathlon competitions .
He took technical gestures while tennis service and the javelin throwing. It was mixed everything and finally he managed to invent an effective method

Q / Goran Ivanisevic, who was also a very good server, he was your idol?
A / Of course and in addition he is a very good friend now. His formidable career has been an excellent incentive for all players of my generation.
-----------

It is also mentioned in another part of site that Vemic has been popular between crowd in previous matches.

Last edited by nemanjam : 05-04-2008 at 11:54 AM.
nemanjam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote