MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & articles

Thread: News & articles
View Single Post

Old 05-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #35
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & articles

I've just read it this morning and it's indeed a wonderful interview.

It explains well all his little words about his lack of motivation for tennis that were bothering us during miami and indian wells. It's obvious that that kind of success can be really hard to take on. He probably misjudged the absolute time he needed to mentally recover from his run at Melbourne.

I'm more worried about the knee injury. He talks quite lightly about it. Maybe he is used to live constantly with a threat of an operation with all the problem he had with his back.
Well, that's probably the best way to deal with it but I sure hope he can stay injury-free the longest possible time during his carreer. It would be a nigtmare if he becomes the Mary Pierce of the male french tennis .

And thanks for your effort of translation, Truc . (Even if I can enjoy " la langue de molière" by Myself )
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote