MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Juan-Pablo Guzmán Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #25
country flag black_sheep

black_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond reputeblack_sheep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan-Pablo Guzmán Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai_soad View Post
Today I had the onor to chat with Juan Pablo by msn and i ask about the his hand.. what's in going on.
So he said this. " Was until two weeks ago i was played pretty well and a lot of foward hand but one day then i was playing it start to hurt a little and i stoped couple of days ... and started the next week played again ... and the hurt started again ... and I went to a doctor on Monday he gave me a series of resonances and artroresonancia, and others to see what is happened ... but the doctor think than I have a broken ligament in my hand and a couple of things more ... of the kind of pain I have ....

Well if there will be like the doctor said (I hope no) i should be operated so i will be off the circuit all the year."

Well guys this is the last notic, i hope he will be =) and let Pray for him!
omg I belive that everything will be ok and we will see him soon
black_sheep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote