MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Clay season 2008

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #59
country flag gambit84

gambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay season 2008

Rome MS

link: http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.it/1/default.asp

Tomorrow the draw will be out at 12 a.m. (11 GMT)

Gillu you know is not a seeded player and it means he should be against of them in the first round also () Fortunately the first eight seeded players have a bye and so he'll avoid surely them. On the other hand Rome is the only MS on clay that American tennis players (who hate and are very bad on red clay ) use to play and so there's a possibility thanks to a lucky draw to take a good spot.
Obviously these thoughts shoul be useless if Gill didn't fell better but Tulasne, according to me, is not a stupid coach and I'm confident he has chosen the right thing for Gillu

Btw a friend of mine tomorrow will be there and I asked to him to assist to a Gilles training session. probably tomorrow night (that's morning for someone of you ) I can say somothing more about that

this year not started in a right way but I hope will change soon

faith...and good luck to Gillu

Last edited by gambit84 : 05-03-2008 at 11:14 AM.
gambit84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote