MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ---Chris Guccione Cheering Thread---

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #249
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ---Chris Guccione Cheering Thread---

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
Anyone know the exact reasoning for the month's break, i asssume he is gunning for a big grass court season. he's only playing casbalanca and RG as far as clay events go.
He is not on a break per say, he is in Canberra at the AIS training on the newly built clay courts preparing for Casa and RG. He will probably play Queens and Nottingham after the French and then back to Wimbledon. I think the US series is his big chance to do really really well. If the Gooch can stay in the top 50 on the ATP race Australia will probably qualify for the World team Cup and we may be back in the world Group of Davis Cup, and on top of all of that Todd Reid's back!

A little off topic but all Aussie.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote