MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Time For A New Coach

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2008, 03:34 PM   #108
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time For A New Coach

what the hell then?! we already know that we've lost our minds because of him so by doing the march with the big sings is when he'd realize how screwed up we are because of him!

Maybe Nico doesn't yell at him 'cause he knows that Fernando can break more than one racquet on his head

Maybe the first step of our strike could be to sing one of those online petitions what do you think?

and totally agree with you Sparko, I stop mentioning Gaby 'cause people could think that I only want him as Nico's coach but things didn't get better at all after he left so it's time to look up for another change, the coach and then a change on him

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote