MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Time For A New Coach

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #106
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time For A New Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post

now how could will that be?? it's such a shame that we're not going to see him this year both of us at the same time otherwise I'd join you in that march in his matches with big signs that we're about to go on strike if he doesn't make changes

and well Fernando isn't playing that much this year so we could consider to offer him an alternate career don't you think? I don't know why but he is the only one who Nico doesn't yell at, at all
Everyone at teh tournament would think we've lost our minds. Well we kind of have following Nico.

Fernando hasn't played much this year.

They've disagreed on things, but yeah, they have a great relationship. I think it's cute when they are together.

If he doesn't change his coach by the end of RG, we'll have to figure out a way to go on strike.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote