MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Murray ever win a clay title?

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #49
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you think of Murray's game on clay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcess81 View Post
He's asking for evaluation of his game yes...but you can't say he's top 10 based on couple of matches he's played. He has potential to be top 10 or whatever, but potential meaningless (ask Gasquet if you don't believe me). You were asking "Why not?" and I was responding to you as to why Murray cannot be considered top 10 (or even top 20) clay court player at the moment. Player is judged by his results not potential or talent.
There aren't real claycourters anymore, so my point is still valid. Anyone can be a top 10 player on clay with Murray's game.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote