MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Murray ever win a clay title?

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #48
country flag zcess81

zcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you think of Murray's game on clay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I bet you can't understand the fact that the OP is asking for an evaluation of his game, not an evaluation of his results.
He's asking for evaluation of his game yes...but you can't say he's top 10 based on couple of matches he's played. He has potential to be top 10 or whatever, but potential meaningless (ask Gasquet if you don't believe me). You were asking "Why not?" and I was responding to you as to why Murray cannot be considered top 10 (or even top 20) clay court player at the moment. Player is judged by his results not potential or talent.

David Ferrer - Leyton Hewitt - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Janko Tipsarevic - Tommy Haas

AJDE NOLE!
zcess81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote