MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati Draw

Thread: Cincinnati Draw
View Single Post

Old 08-06-2004, 09:49 AM   #14
country flag Gigan

Gigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cincinnati Draw

from today's interviews:

Q. Carlos , you won't know who you're going to play for a couple hours, but can you say a couple words about Agassi.

CARLOS MOYA: Well, Agassi , maybe he's not playing his best tennis, but once he gets to the quarterfinals, it means that he is playing okay. So playing in America he is going to be very motivated, for sure, and still a very dangerous player.

Q. What are your first thoughts on Moya and your memories from earlier matches? You're 2‑1.

ANDRE AGASSI: Yeah. Well, he's a strong player with a lot of weapons. I mean his forehand, his serve, his movement. He's really experienced out there. He knows what he's doing. I'm going to have to be hitting my shots, not hesitating, trying to dictate what goes on out there.

Go Andre, you can do it!!!

Andre Agassi forever
Gigan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote