MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE pictures thread

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2008, 06:40 AM   #3
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brego View Post
This photos is the first time I became aware of Gilles. It was AO 2006. He had given so much in his match against Berdych that he literally had to be helped off the court (he won by the way).
I became a fan in Marseille 2007 (I had never seen him play before) and I'm pissed I missed that epic AO 2006! I know Forget called him "a genious" after that match, which made Gilles laugh in an interview when he was asked about it (he answers something like "nice from him, but I'm not so sure, it must be the first time he was watching me play!"), so I'm very curious to know why the hell Forget called Gillou a "genious".

(I put bits of the French interviews of the AO 2006 here: http://gilles-simon.over-blog.com/article-18005307.html - it's fun to read now a few years later, he's also asked to describe his game, etc. - I can translate it later if anybody is interested.)
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote