MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What seems to be the problem?

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #12
country flag emilie

emilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond reputeemilie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What seems to be the problem?

I think the reason of all this stuff is that Richard is unhappy in his life. According to his interview he gave to L'equipe, he feels sad that people do not like him.
He can become depressive if this situation continues. Maybe, it would be better for him to stop playing tennis as a professionnal.
You cannot compare him to other players as he was a gifted child. The media know him since he is 9 years old. I have read some books about gifted child and they are very often very fragile and different.
I do not know what is the best for him but i prefer him to stop playing tennis than to continue and suffer all his carrier like this.
emilie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote