MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - FITD: Fourth round scores up!!

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2008, 03:15 AM   #98
country flag amalyn

amalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond reputeamalyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Final scores

I took the liberty of calculating the rest of the results ... I hope that's okay.

Btw, when I was going through my own picks - just cause I had my draw still on my computer - when I was working this out (I'm not a natural with the numbers so it took me some time ) I found a couple of mistakes with the points I had already gotten. I guess that is because I spelt the names where I knew the correct spellings correctly, like Söderling instead of Soderling etc., and those weren't counted. I also found one more obvious mistake and corrected that, but I really couldn't go through the whole thing and check everyone's scores, especially since I didn't really think there would be any more mistakes.
amalyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote