MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Babolat pure drive

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #39
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Babolat pure drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by akybo View Post
Yes but on the other side you need to put more topspin to the ball to make the ball stay in court.As for the other parts,it doesnt differ from other 100" light frames->microgel extreme comes to mind.
About feel,I think it is more important for flat hitters to feel how deep their shots will be;a flat hitter will never take a babolat,my opinion.
well, you're completely wrong there. most of the people i know who use babolat, going up from beginner level to pro, are flat hitters. flat hitters should prefer other brands, i.e. brands that make dense string pattern rackets, but thats not always the case.

and it is different from the other 100" rackets on the market: all the others are a lot better than it, with the exception of the microgel extreme, which was based on the pure drive and is just as bad
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote