MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Two-handed V One-handed Backhand

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #18
country flag FootWork

FootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond reputeFootWork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two-handed V One-handed Backhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
They have fun in practice (beause they mess around most of the time) but they complain in matches asking me why they lose. And when I watch their matches, they completely dump their backhands, so what am I supposed to say? I use a one-handed backhand so I know how tough it is, but they aren't using backhands; they are trying to play racketball on a tennis court.

Professionals still virtually all follow the same techniques for every stroke. Obviously there are a few outliers such as Santoro, but even if you watch Santoro, the basic mechanics he uses are practically the same!
Tell them to quit F***ing around.
FootWork is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote