MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wearing through tennis trainers.

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #6
country flag Timbo

Timbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond reputeTimbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wearing through tennis trainers.

Weird, I was just going to say K-Swiss...they're light, durable, look good, are reasonably priced and very comfortable. I shed a tear the day they stopped making Dunlop Volleys. When I was playing junior/satellite events I used to by 5 pairs at once for the same amount you'd spend on one pair of Nike's. At the end of each event I'd just throw them away ans tart on a new pair...they were so comfortable that you didn't even need to wear them in. All the other players would do the same so that by the end of the week the bins at the tournament site were just filled with used grips and discarded Dunlop Volleys!
Timbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote