MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What seems to be the problem?

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2008, 01:43 AM   #8
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What seems to be the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allure View Post
I have been thinking about this as well and was about to make the same thread. I'm worried for him. When I first became a fan of Richard, I thought he was so talented and that he had a great future ahead of him. Fast forward three years later and he is moving backwards. No improvement at all. I think most of the problem comes from his attitude and weak mentality. He doesn't have confidence in himself when he plays against quality players. He even loses to players like Tursunov and Andreev! (Not that they are bad players but for top 10 player he should have no problem beating them) Also he is too stubborn and is not willing to fix parts of his game like not staying behind the baseline and not hitting moonball fhs. His coach and his parents have coddled him all his life and it's ruining him. He needs tough love.
Precisely. I got the impression his parents never beat or pummeled him when he was a kid.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote