MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Report and Photos (Tuesday)

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2004, 12:15 AM   #6
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Report and Photos (Tuesday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp
Thanks, ktwtennis. Great report! Fantastic pictures! You really got around during your attendance. Was the tournament a present from your grandparents? If so, that was pretty nice. AND you got all those autographs on top of everything else.

I was wondering how Juan Carlos looked in his win. Thanks for sharing your view of the match.
No, this wasn't a gift. They, along w/my mom, went with me! They sure are nice to take me w/o a special occasion!

Juan Carlos looked very good in his win...He wasn't returning well in the beginning of games, but he got it together. He didn't look in any pain either, and he was very positive.

Hope that helps!

Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

TRANSLATION---Good works CANNOT save you from hell! Turn your live to Jesus. He wants to develop a relationship with you today!

I will worship Jesus forever!

Go Monica and Guga!!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote