MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *****************Clay Court Season Photos***********************

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2008, 08:47 PM   #17
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *****************Clay Court Season Photos***********************

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

In the last two years two of my favourite players of all time - Edberg and Kuerten - were giving the trophy to the winner and I would have loved it to see Federer receiving it from one of those two. And I just want to hear a winners speech in French again
hi Doris!

My thoughts exactly.
I still haven't given up on Rogi, btw - but of course not counting on it to happen this year at all. But still... If Roger manages to get the RG trophy, I assure you - 2008 will already be a GREAT tennis year to me, even if it's the only trophy he manages to pick up this year.

He's looking good on those pictures. Very focussed. Hopefully hiring Higueras can do some magic for him.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote