MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rain Haters Thread!!! (Weather Updates/Complaining)

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2004, 07:26 PM   #298
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rain Haters thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose54
I can't imagine teh cover with the face of Serena, Venus, Andy Or even worse, Nick and Jessica, Paris, "Queer eye for the straight guy", "vote for Kerry", "Cheney rules"

Unfortunately I can..........Actually - I still can't believe they have adverts in the change of ends - I heard one the other day - as the players walked off court this voice over the tannoy said "Ladies - do you want a massage.....?" , and then went on to advertise some beauty parlour - I mean - for goodness sake Bring back the European season - quickly - please.....!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote