MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Novak be the Serbian Flag Bearer In Beijing?

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #13
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Novak be the Serbian Flag Bearer In Beijing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
I don't understand why sport shooting should be divided into male and female, just like chess. The differences in physical strength are neutralized by the action mechanism, so shouldn't they compete with men?

She sounds very talented and more deserving to carry the flag at this point than Djokovic.
Absolutely agree. I've done interview with her in 2004 for some weekly magazine, kinda like how does she handle fame and personal life and that stuff. So my impression is, that not only is she a fantastic athlete with results beyond ...., but she is great personality and role model. She is certainly not a well know as Djokovic or Ivanovic to the world but has achieved much much more. I think she should do it.
Vida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote