MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rain Haters Thread!!! (Weather Updates/Complaining)

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2004, 07:38 PM   #296
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rain Haters thread

Yet another reason for me to hate the US hardcourt season.....those bloody squeedgy mops and no COVERS...... For goodness sake boys and girls, go down to your nearest DIY store, buy some covers - and move into the 21st century............I want to see Gaudio v Rusedski before bed-time!!! Btw - someone on our TV has just suggested that they would leap at the idea of covers if you could put sponsors' logos on them and get advertising revenue Could be true!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 08-04-2004 at 07:46 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote