MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Novak be the Serbian Flag Bearer In Beijing?

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will Novak be the Serbian Flag Bearer In Beijing?

NO, this is not another troll thread and i'm not trying to bash djokovic either. just wondering if there've been any rumours or any preliminary decisions - i remember federer in the opening ceremony bearing the swiss flag and back then it was talked about in march/april that he was up for it. i'm not familiar with serbian sportspersons in general but i doubt that there are any other athletes coming close to djokovic success-wise these days. i guess if he goes deep into the next two slams (or maybe even wins one of them) he'll be the flag bearer anyways. unless ivanovic wins the next two slams as well...

is any other player in the mix? maybe rafa with a fourth consecutive french open title? baghdatis for cyprus?
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote