MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ---Chris Guccione Cheering Thread---

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2008, 05:29 AM   #246
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ---Chris Guccione Cheering Thread---

Guccione beats Udomchoke 6-7(3) 7-6(6) 4-6 7-6(6) 7-5 and saved three match points in the fourth tie break. Impressive come from behind victory by the Gooch and should give him a lot of confidence. This should mean Australia win with the Gooch likely to play Doubles with Paul Hanley tommorow. Hes taking a few weeks off after the davis cup tie, not sure exactly why but could be another fitness training block like december last year. No points to defend until June on Grass, After June/July where he has 109 points to defend he has literally no points to defend until October. Even if the Gooch doesnt win any matches between now and October he is still guarunteed to be around the 100 mark which almost guaruntees entry into most ATP events. I expect the Gooch to go all out and play lots of ATP tournaments throughout the year and I believe he will be in the top 35 at the end of September.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote