MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 05:41 PM   #122
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

To Enormously Blast

Mister Q and Mani were celebrating a sparkling Valentine's Day together. Mister Q had cooked a musical dinner and they ate in a forrest by candlelight.

"My darling," Mani said, stroking Mister Q's lips, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Mister Q. "It is but a saucy token of my witty love."

Mister Q opened the box. Inside was a sorrowful chair! He gazed at it fitfully. Then he gazed at Mani fitfully. "It's astounding," Mister Q said. "Come here and let me blast you."

Just then, a forgiving crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like bombs bursting in air. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a young voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Mani read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other forcefully as the crone cackled some more. Mister Q's arm began to tremble. Then Mani shrugged, pulled out a piano, and hit the crone on her hair. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Mister Q said and kissed Mani gently. "This is a naughty Valentine's Day!"

They ignorantly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they blasted each other all night long.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote