MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 04:15 AM   #90
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

A Duck In Time

On a sweaty and sexy morning, Andy sat in God Land. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His butt ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Roger to love someone with a slippery tummy?

Manly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a hot big reporters, all on a summer's day. I wish my Roger would annoy me, in his own hairy way..."

"Do you?" Roger sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's chest. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped smoothly. "But what about my slippery tummy?"

"I like it," Roger said stupidly. "I think it's creamy."

They came together and their kiss was and Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet..

"I love you," Andy said pleasingly.

"I love you too," Roger replied and annoyed him.

They bought a cow, moved in together, and lived godly ever after.