MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 04:14 AM   #89
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

A Sexy Occurrence

Andy paced up and down, jiggling his tummy. His very good friend, Mary Sue Reporters, had arranged to meet him here God Land. "I have something fat to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Reporters was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her big hair streaming behind her and her hairy eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather sweaty for a delicate and peppy girl like Mary Sue Reporters, whose tread was hot. He turned around and found Roger staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Roger said pleasingly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so manly. "Mary Sue Reporters asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Roger, his butt began to throb smoothly.

"Oh," Roger said, stupidly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Roger by his chest. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Roger said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, and Roger's cows ran around the lands like ants running away from feet..

From behind a toy, Mary Sue Reporters watched with a slippery light in her creamy eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Roger". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the cow from extinction.