MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 03:08 AM   #86
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

I'm loving the bolded bit star. Might have to usesme of this in my sig I think.

Andy paced up and down, jiggling her abs. Her very good friend, Mary Sue Ball, had arranged to meet her here on Rogi's cow. "I have something insane to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Ball was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her crazy hair streaming behind her and her testy eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather dependant for a delicate and romantic girl like Mary Sue Ball, whose tread was violent. She turned around and found Rogi staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" Rogi said struggle. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now she was beginning to wish she hadn't acted so driven. "Mary Sue Ball asked to meet me here." As she gazed at Rogi, her lips began to throb forced.

"Oh," Rogi said, rampant. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Rogi by her arm. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Rogi said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like two lovers, there incescent passion burns on, despite all obstacles..

From behind a doll, Mary Sue Ball watched with a confident light in her mushy eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Rogi". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the duck from extinction.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote