MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 03:06 AM   #83
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

Confidant Love

Andy finished packing. Ever since Roger, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Andy had been triumphant.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing snarled him, all was god-like. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on an alp to become a desperate trophy.

Just then, there was an arrogant knock at the door. Andy opened it and stood there deeply for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his butt.

When Andy came to, Roger was holding his hair and looking defeated. "My love," Roger said lowly, "I'm sorry for the annoying shock. I've been shipwrecked on a defeated island for the last ten years, living like the last two rabbits in the world. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my chest in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Andy could hardly believe his Roger had returned. "I will always love you, chest or no chest. Besides, you can cover it up with a shampoo."

They embraced laughingly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was insane.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote