MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 03:05 AM   #82
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

The Adventure Of The Ducky

Andy and Ivan were out for a sweaty Valentine's walk in everyone hates you andy land. As they went, Ivan rested his hand on Andy's butt. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so slippery, Andy was filled with sexy dread.

"Do you suppose it's sexy here?" he asked wickedly.

"You hot silly," Ivan said, tickling Andy with his duck. "It's completely fat."

Just then, a big ducky leapt out from behind a reporters and yelled Ivan in the head. "Aaargh!" Ivan screamed.

Things looked hairy. But Andy, although he was hot, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a toy and, and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating, beat the ducky stupidly until it ran off. "That will teach you to yell innocent people."

Then he clasped Ivan close. Ivan was bleeding manly. "My darling," Andy said, and pressed his lips to Ivan's tummy.

"I love you," Ivan said smoothly, and expired in Andy's arms.

Andy never loved again.